Tenswall Portable Personal Size Blender- Pink
I needed a blender that was travel friendly, but I didn’t want anything to take up too much space. I decided to get a blender bottle. I really wanted to have more smoothies, and not have to rely so much on a smoothie place. Due to lock down, protests, and pandemics going on.
I love the color of the bottle. It was really affordable, and cost me about $22. Which I felt was a great investment. I really like that I can do a blog post, get on social media, and charge the bottle on my laptop at the same time. I can take it with me, when I make a grocery store run.
It’s convenient, and easy to travel with. It’s a great blender bottle but I wouldn’t recommend using huge chunks in this bottle. It tends to get caught in the blade. I also wound not recommend you get rid of your countertop blender. This is a great blender but not better than a ninja bullet. It works best with small berries like blueberries and raspberries.
First, I make sure that the bottle is fully charged. I make sure I clean it. I like to fill it with water, and few drops of soap, and turn it on, and then I rinse it, and turn it off.
Once the bottle is clean, and fully charged. I start with my smoothie recipe. Make sure you don’t fill the bottle too high, and you keep turning it upside down while you’re blending.
The berries I use have seeds in them. If you do not want seeds. Feel free to change the frozen berries for another brand. I like seeds in my berries because I like to chew on the seeds. Plus they have shown to help with eczema, and psoriasis.
My Morning Mixed Berry Smoothie Recipe:
- First I recommend you add the almond milk. There should be enough milk to cover the blade.
- Add yogurt this adds a creamy delicious texture to your smoothie. [If I want a dessert type smoothie I will substitute this for two scoops of vanilla almond milk ice cream.]
- Add mixed berries, or your choice of fruit. Do not fill the berries to the top leave about an inch from the top.
- Add honey to taste.
- Make sure the lid is closed all the way. Make sure the clear blending cup is attached to the base all the way. Make sure all components are closed properly, and are not cross threaded this helps prevent your smoothie from leaking out.
- Start blending make sure you turn the blender upside down, and right side up during the blending process.
- Once things are fully blended in your your bottle you can add a smoothie straw, and enjoy.
Thank you for taking the time to read this post. I hope you enjoyed this post and I will see you in the next post. Stay safe and healthy. ❤️